Fel y rhan fwyaf o wefannau rydyn ni’n defnyddio cwcis. Er mwyn darparu gwasanaeth personol, ymatebol ac i wella’r safle, rydyn ni’n cofio ac yn storio gwybodaeth am sut rydych chi’n ei ddefnyddio. Mae hyn yn cael ei wneud gan ddefnyddio ffeiliau testun syml o’r enw cwcis sydd ar eich cyfrifiadur. Mae’r cwcis yma’n gwbl ddiogel ac ni fyddant yn cynnwys gwybodaeth sensitif fyth. Dim ond gennym ni maen nhw’n cael eu defnyddio.
How we will be delivering outdoor adventures safely!
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice. When we reopen we will have everything in place to operate safely following all guidelines.
During this time, we will have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe.
BELOW IS A LIST OF OUR PROCEDURES WHICH HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE IN LINE WITH WELSH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES;
- Due to current situation, and to safeguard our customers, our usual changing facilities and café are closed, we will provide shielded outdoor changing facilities and toilet and hand washing facilities are available.
- A minimum 2m distance will be kept between the instructor and participant at all times, where possible.
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times within the Centre, apart from when you are taking part in sport or exercise.
- We will have a one-way entry and exit point around the centre, with signage and floor markings to help assist in distancing.
- We are limiting numbers on site at any one time and we will have staff present to supervise the customers, start and finish times of sessions will be staggered to avoid large gatherings in any one area.
- We will not handle any of your valuables, we do have lockers onsite where you can keep valuables.
- Additional hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser will be available around the centre for customers and staff to wash their hands before and after activities and throughout the day.
- All equipment will be disinfected between sessions, lockers, wetsuits, buoyancy aids, helmets, boards, kayaks and all hard surfaces.
- In the event of anyone in your group requiring first aid we will make our first aid kits available and give as much guidance as we can for you to help each other. As a last resort, our first aiders will apply personal protection equipment for themselves and the casualty if required to intervene.
- Should we need too, we will change the rules at any time. Please be sensible, think of others and stay alert. Please only come along in your household group, do not arrange to meet others. Always stay alert and respect the 2m distance during your visit.
- Any sessions maybe cancelled at short notice if conditions are not deemed suitable by the Duty Manager on the day as part of the risk assessment to reduce risk of rescues, in this event you may re-schedule your adventure or request a refund.
NHS TRACK & TRACE PERMISSIONS CAMPAIGN
- Containing outbreaks early is crucial to reduce the spread of COVID-19, protect the NHS and save lives. To do this we ask you to provide us with your name, contact number and details of your visit.
- We will use this information to alert you should we believe you have come into contact with some who reports having COVID-19.
- We keep this information securely and will not use it for any other purpose.
- If you choose not to provide us with this information, we will be unable to provide services or access to the facilities, as set out under The Health Protection (Coronavirus) Regulations 2020.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE ABLE TO ANSWER ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AS NO
- I do not currently have symptoms of COVID-19 (new persistent dry cough, fever, loss of taste or smell)
- I have not had a positive test for COVID-19 or onset of symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days. (Individuals who have completed their period of isolation (10 days) and have no remaining symptoms (other than a dry cough or loss of taste or smell which can last for some time) may return to normal activities)
- No member of my household has had symptoms of COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- I have not been contacted by a contact tracer from the Test, Trace and Protect Programme and told to isolate in the last 14 days as a contact of someone with confirmed COVID-19
- I have not returned from a country outside of the UK in the last 14 days, other than those on the exempt list (https://gov.wales/exemptions-self-isolation-coronavirus-covid-19-html)
- I have not travelled from an area where local lockdown restrictions are in place which do not permit me to travel outside of my area to participate in sporting activity.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be emailed to you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time to collect your kit, kitting up and instructor briefing.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
- Regroup with your instructor and let the fun begin.