Fel y rhan fwyaf o wefannau rydyn ni’n defnyddio cwcis. Er mwyn darparu gwasanaeth personol, ymatebol ac i wella’r safle, rydyn ni’n cofio ac yn storio gwybodaeth am sut rydych chi’n ei ddefnyddio. Mae hyn yn cael ei wneud gan ddefnyddio ffeiliau testun syml o’r enw cwcis sydd ar eich cyfrifiadur. Mae’r cwcis yma’n gwbl ddiogel ac ni fyddant yn cynnwys gwybodaeth sensitif fyth. Dim ond gennym ni maen nhw’n cael eu defnyddio.
If you're looking to become a Paddlesport Instructor, this two-day combined training and assessment course will give you the means to deliver enjoyable, safe and rewarding introductory paddlesport sessions in a very sheltered water, run games and activities, to support learning and inspire adventure and exploration for new paddlers in stable craft. On this practical course, you will learn skills such as kitting up a group and getting afloat, initial familiarisation activities and how to use mini journeys to support learning.
This course provides an excellent starting point for you as a paddlesport instructor, introducing you to the fundamentals of best practice of your sport whatever your discipline.
All Kit and Equipment such as Wetsuits, Bouyancy Aids, Boats and Paddles are included.
Who this course is for: Paddlers who are at 2 star / Paddle Explore standard who have also completed the Foundation Safety and Rescue Training course.
Full Home Nation Membership.
Home Nation Pre-registration
Plas Menai will provide all necessary personal protective clothing including wetsuits, waterproofs, buoyancy aids and helmets.
Please bring with you;
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- Sock that cover your ankles
- 50p for locker
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time and wait in your vehicle where your instructor will meet you.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Duration: 2 Days
Minimum Standard: See pre-requisites
Minimum Age: 16 yrs.