Fel y rhan fwyaf o wefannau rydyn ni’n defnyddio cwcis. Er mwyn darparu gwasanaeth personol, ymatebol ac i wella’r safle, rydyn ni’n cofio ac yn storio gwybodaeth am sut rydych chi’n ei ddefnyddio. Mae hyn yn cael ei wneud gan ddefnyddio ffeiliau testun syml o’r enw cwcis sydd ar eich cyfrifiadur. Mae’r cwcis yma’n gwbl ddiogel ac ni fyddant yn cynnwys gwybodaeth sensitif fyth. Dim ond gennym ni maen nhw’n cael eu defnyddio.
Grab your family and friends and join us for some fun and adventure.
Learning new skills, with lots of fun and laughter is the aim of our 'Fun for All' session, bring your friends, family and even children from as young as 8yrs old, for an unforgettable adventure together... or simply join others booked on the session.
Join us for a 3 hour windsurfing activity on the Menai Strait, guided by one of our experienced instructors, learn new skills, experience local tides and have great fun on the water.
Get ready for some thrills and spills, as you spend some time getting to grips with your balance, the board and sail.
Once the basics are mastered, we'll head off to explore and participate in games and challenges to put your new skills to the test.
You need no previous experience, just a sense of adventure!
NOTE: Children must be accompanied by an adult (18yrs+) on this session.
Plas Menai will provide all necessary personal protective clothing including wetsuits, waterproofs, buoyancy aids and helmets.
Please bring with you;
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- 50p for locker
- Warm clothes
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time to collect your kit, kitting up and instructor briefing.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Why not check out our other 'Fun for all' sessions, and make this summer all about experiencing new adventures, or how about a 'Personal' session, exclusive for you and up to 5 other people.
Activity:Fun for all: Windsurfing
Minimum Standard: None
Category: Families, Groups and Individuals
Minimum Age: 8yrs+Check dates, prices & book