Fel y rhan fwyaf o wefannau rydyn ni’n defnyddio cwcis. Er mwyn darparu gwasanaeth personol, ymatebol ac i wella’r safle, rydyn ni’n cofio ac yn storio gwybodaeth am sut rydych chi’n ei ddefnyddio. Mae hyn yn cael ei wneud gan ddefnyddio ffeiliau testun syml o’r enw cwcis sydd ar eich cyfrifiadur. Mae’r cwcis yma’n gwbl ddiogel ac ni fyddant yn cynnwys gwybodaeth sensitif fyth. Dim ond gennym ni maen nhw’n cael eu defnyddio.
Join us on a full day private session Windsurfing
If you are missing getting out on boards and that amazing feeling of being powered by the wind and gliding across the water, then join us for a full day of windsurfing.
We need you to be windsurfing at a comfortable level and to be able to sail upwind and downwind competently in the conditions.
Our range of boards include big floaty Beaches, Tabou Bullits 145L and 155L, Rocket 135L and Techno’s for any young racers wanting to train we have a great range of Gastraa rigs 4.1m – 7.4m.
Learn a new skill, get your sea legs back or just enjoy the ride and freedom of being back on the water.
£200 full day session - 1 person per session
Where possible the instructor will coach you through how to self help to minimise contact and in the event of intervention being required we will tow behind the safety boat wherever possible.
Sessions may be cancelled at short notice in the event of the conditions not being suitable.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- Sock that cover your ankles
- 50p for locker
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your private session. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre, including parking information, where a member of the instructional team will greet you and be with you the duration of your adventure.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 30 mins before your adventure start time to collect your kit, kitting up and instructor briefing.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
- Regroup with your instructor and let the fun begin.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Duration: Full day
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Minimum Standard: Windsurfing at a comfortable level and to be able to sail upwind and downwind competently in the conditions
Minimum Age: 16 yrs
Sessions running from Wednesday 15th July every Wednesday to SundayCheck dates, prices & book