Fel y rhan fwyaf o wefannau rydyn ni’n defnyddio cwcis. Er mwyn darparu gwasanaeth personol, ymatebol ac i wella’r safle, rydyn ni’n cofio ac yn storio gwybodaeth am sut rydych chi’n ei ddefnyddio. Mae hyn yn cael ei wneud gan ddefnyddio ffeiliau testun syml o’r enw cwcis sydd ar eich cyfrifiadur. Mae’r cwcis yma’n gwbl ddiogel ac ni fyddant yn cynnwys gwybodaeth sensitif fyth. Dim ond gennym ni maen nhw’n cael eu defnyddio.
Join us on a half day private session Sailing
If you have missed getting out sailing as much as us, come and join us for a half day private session.
We have a great range of boats for you to choose from including single handers such as RS Quba, Zests, Fusions (including Gennakers) Lasers and for the young sailors Toppers, Oppies and Tera. Our double hander fleet includes RS Ventures, 2000’s, RS 500’s, Cats and for the younger sailors Feva’s.
These session are aimed at competent sailors who are familiar with how to right a dinghy/cat from capsized.
The instructor will be working from a safety boat to ensure social distancing so you need to be at the level to be able to rig the boat, with advise from a distance and sail comfortably in the conditions.
These sessions are designed for you; learn new skills and experience sailing in our tidal water………or just go and have a lovely old time!
£100 half day session - 1 person per session
Where possible the instructor will coach you through how to self help to minimise contact and in the event of intervention being required we will tow behind the safety boat wherever possible.
Sessions may be cancelled at short notice in the event of the conditions not being suitable.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- Sock that cover your ankles
- 50p for locker
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your private session. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time to collect your kit, kitting up and instructor briefing.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Duration: Half day
Time: AM session 9.30 – 12.30 or PM session 1.30 – 4.30
Minimum Standard: Competent sailors who are familiar with how to right a dinghy/cat from capsized
Minimum Age: 16 yrsCheck dates, prices & book