Fel y rhan fwyaf o wefannau rydyn ni’n defnyddio cwcis. Er mwyn darparu gwasanaeth personol, ymatebol ac i wella’r safle, rydyn ni’n cofio ac yn storio gwybodaeth am sut rydych chi’n ei ddefnyddio. Mae hyn yn cael ei wneud gan ddefnyddio ffeiliau testun syml o’r enw cwcis sydd ar eich cyfrifiadur. Mae’r cwcis yma’n gwbl ddiogel ac ni fyddant yn cynnwys gwybodaeth sensitif fyth. Dim ond gennym ni maen nhw’n cael eu defnyddio.
The RYA Powerboat Level 2 Family is a great way to spend two days afloat as a family with no prior experience.
This practical introduction to powerboating will provide you with the basic skills necessary to operate a powerboat safely and confidently in coastal waters. You will begin by developing your low speed close quarter boat handling skills before being introduced to driving at planing speed. You will also cover basic engine maintenance, chart work, collision regulations, tides and weather
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU BRING A PASSPORT PHOTO ALONG WITH YOU WHEN YOU ATTEND THIS COURSE SO THAT YOU CAN BE ISSUED WITH YOUR CERTIFICATE ON COMPLETION.
Key learning points: Launching and recovery, boat handling, securing to a buoy, anchoring, leaving and coming alongside, man overboard
£570 per session for up to 3 participants (must include 1 under 18yr old per booking)
We require minimum one participating adult (18+) in each session
Booking will be based on 1 person, once you have placed your booking you will receive an email confirmation with a link to the online waiver where all additional participants must complete their information and sign before arrival - without this information and signature we will not be able to to take you on your adventure - this will be non refundable.
Plas Menai will provide all necessary personal protective clothing including wetsuits, waterproofs, buoyancy aids and helmets.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- Sock that cover your ankles
- 50p for locker
Please bring a waterproof jacket, warm clothes and a hat if it's cold; if it's warm you will need sun screen, sunglasses, a hat and cool clothing.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your paddle adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time and wait in your vehicle where your instructor will meet you.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Why not check out our other Family adventure sessions and make 2021 all about experiencing new adventures
Duration: 2 Days
Time: 09.15 - 16.30
Minimum Standard: None
Minimum Age: 12 yrs