Fel y rhan fwyaf o wefannau rydyn ni’n defnyddio cwcis. Er mwyn darparu gwasanaeth personol, ymatebol ac i wella’r safle, rydyn ni’n cofio ac yn storio gwybodaeth am sut rydych chi’n ei ddefnyddio. Mae hyn yn cael ei wneud gan ddefnyddio ffeiliau testun syml o’r enw cwcis sydd ar eich cyfrifiadur. Mae’r cwcis yma’n gwbl ddiogel ac ni fyddant yn cynnwys gwybodaeth sensitif fyth. Dim ond gennym ni maen nhw’n cael eu defnyddio.
Our Youth sessions offer children bags of fun, where they can make new friends and have the freedom to express themselves in a safe, supportive environment with first class care.
This is a half day mountain biking experience, designed for children from 8 years old, it's a good way to exercise and experience that sense of adventure.
Get kitted out and learn the basics as well as general safety and loads of fun!
Once the basics are mastered, we'll head off onto our purpose built mountain bike track, to explore and put your new mountain bike skills to the test.
You need no previous experience, just a sense of adventure!
NOTE: Children do not need to be accompanied or supervised by an adult on our Youth Taster sessions, HOWEVER an adult will need to to help aid kitting up and de-kitting at the start and end of the session.
Plas Menai will provide the bikes and helmets, but do bring your own helmet and cycling gloves if you have them. We have a great range of bikes and sizes including Adventure 240, Marin Northside Trail, Specialised Rockhopper 17” and 19”, Trek series 3, Trek Marlin 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Please bring with you;
- Suitable footwear - no flip flops or crocks
- 50p for locker
- Warm clothes including long trousers/tracksuit bottoms
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time and wait in your vehicle where your instructor will meet you.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Why not check out our other Youth Adventures, from a selection of other half day sessions, and book the morning and afternoon to fill a full day, with supervision by an instructor over lunch.
Activity: Youth Mountain Biking
Time: 9.30-12.30 & 13.30-16.30 on selected days
Minimum Standard: None
Minimum Age: 8yrsCheck dates, prices & book