This scheme is a fantastic opportunity for newly qualified instructors to gain valuable experience working at a large outdoor centre and gain additional qualifications. As an integral part of the team, you will gain insight into all aspects of how a national centre operates. A significant amount of time will be spent instructing under the guidance of a Senior Instructor, with the role also encompassing work on Reception, undertaking night duties, grounds maintenance tasks, stores management and learning basic skills in the maintenance of the Centre’s outdoor equipment. You will also be given the opportunity to train and upskill your current qualifications.
- 6-11 month contract
- PAID monthly allowance
- Full board and accommodation provided
- Work alongside and under the guidance of experienced instructors
- Training opportunities to gain additional qualifications
- Training and assessment fees paid for
- Free use of Centre’s leisure facilities and outdoor equipment
To qualify for this scheme you must already hold one instructor qualification.