Break out of lockdown with an adventure!
Join us for a 2 hour journey on the Menai Strait on our Kayaks (Sit on tops - Paddlers with large body types, long legs, or limited flexibility may feel less confined paddling a sit-on-top to the traditional counterparts)
Guided by one of our experienced instructors, all within social distance guidelines, you and other members of your household can paddle on the Strait. Learn new skills, experience local tides, nature and have great fun in the outdoors in a two-hour session on the water. Bring along snacks and drinks to put in a dry bag if you want to stop off for a rest and snack before returning to the centre.
£100 per household of up to 6 people – 1 household per activity session.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- Sock that cover your ankles
- 50p for locker
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your paddle adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre, including parking information, where a member of the instructional team will greet you and be with you the duration of your adventure.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be emailed to you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 30 mins before your adventure start time to collect your kit, kitting up and instructor briefing.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
- Regroup with your instructor and let the fun begin.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Duration: 2 hours
Minimum Standard: None
Minimum Age: 8 yrs
Sessions running from Friday 10th July every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until the end of August
- 10.30am – 12.30pm
- 11.00am – 1.00pm
- 2.00pm - 4.00pm
- 2.30pm – 4.30pm