If you are aged between 8 and 12 years old and fancy yourself as a pirate, join us this October half term for a day of pirate themed fun and activities both on and off the water.
Join us for one or all three days
29th, 30th & 31st October 2018
There are an array of activities on offer over the course of the three day.
- “Sail the Seven Seas" on our Keelboat and take in the beautiful Menai Straits from the water. You can learn to steer the craft and basic sailing skills.
- Practice your pirating skills on our rafted canoe
- "Climb the rigging" on our low ropes course
- "Walk the plank" off our Leap of Faith
- "Scavenge for critters" on the beach & dig for buried treasure
- Make your own treasure map
- "Scale the cliffs of Treasure Island" on our climbing wall
- Don't forget your best PIRATE FANCY DRESS
- Prize for the pirate of the day
Your day begins at 9.15am when you will meet at the centre and learn about your day’s activities. You will need to bring a packed lunch.
Minimum Standard: None
Minimum Age: 8-12yrsCheck dates, prices & book