Join us on a mini adventure on a paddleboard discovering the spectacular coastline of North Wales.
Stand Up Paddle boarding is the fastest growing water sport, this exhilarating adventure sport is fun for all ages and is a great activity to try something new or to discover new areas with friends and family.
North Wales is known for it's dramatic scenery and beautiful coastline, and what better way to explore this area than Stand up paddleboarding under the close eye and direction form our fully qualified and well experienced instructors.
Our SUP Explore session is designed for all abilities, learning and going over the basics for anyone with prior experience, before heading out on a pre-planned route alongthe Mena Strait.
All you have to do is turn up at the centre for the session start time and be prepared for a fun filled adventurous day that no one will forget.
This session is just for grown ups, min age 18yrs.
Plas Menai will provide all necessary personal protective clothing including wetsuits, waterproofs, buoyancy aids and helmets.
Please bring with you;
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- 50p for locker
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 30 mins before your adventure start time to collect your kit, kitting up and instructor briefing.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Why not check out our 'Fun for all' sessions, and make this summer all about experiencing new adventures, or how about a 'Personal' session, exclusive for you and up to 5 other people.
Activity: SUP Explore
Time: 09.30 - 16.30
Minimum Standard: None
Minimum Age: 18yrs+