Grab your family and friends and join us for some fun and adventure.
Learning new skills, with lots of fun and laughter is the aim of our 'Taster' session, bring your family and friends for an exclusive sessions for an unforgettable adventure together.
Join us for a 3 hour sailing activity on the Menai Strait, learn new skills, experience local tides and have great fun on the water.
Our Dinghy Sailing session is suited to anyone who fancies sailing but has never given it a go, feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your face as you sail a course under the careful guidance of our friendly instructions.
Nothing will be able to dampen your spirits as you learn to sail for the first time on your own.
No previous experience needed, just a sense of adventure!
£180 per group of up to 6 people.
We require minimum one participating adult (18+) in each session
Booking will be based on 1 person, once you have place your booking you will receive an email confirmation with a link to the online waiver where all additional participants must complete their information and sign before arrival - without this information and signature, we will not be able to to take you on your adventure - this will be non refundable.
Plas Menai will provide all necessary personal protective clothing including wetsuits, waterproofs, buoyancy aids and helmets.
Please bring with you;
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- Sock that cover your ankles
- 50p for locker
Please bring a waterproof jacket, warm clothes and a hat if it's cold; if it's warm you will need sun screen, sunglasses, a hat and cool clothing.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time and wait in your vehicle where your instructor will meet you.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Why not check out our other Family adventures, and make this summer all about experiencing new exhilarating adventures.
Duration: 3 hours
Minimum Standard: None
Minimum Age: 8 yrsCheck dates, prices & book