Grab your family and friends and join us for some fun and adventure.
Learning new skills, with lots of fun and laughter is the aim of our 'Fun for All' session, bring your friends, family and even children from as young as 8yrs old, for an unforgettable adventure together... or simply join others booked on the session.
Join us for a 2 hour Mountain bike session, get kitted out and learn the basics as well as general safety and loads of fun!
Once the basics are mastered, we'll head off onto our purpose built mountain bike track, to explore and put your new mountain bike skills to the test.
All you need is the ability to ride a bike and a sense of adventure!
NOTE: Children must be accompanied by an adult (18yrs+) on this session.
Plas Menai will provide the bikes and helmets, but do bring your own helmet and cycling gloves if you have them. We have a great range of bikes and sizes including Adventure 240, Marin Northside Trail, Specialised Rockhopper 17” and 19”, Trek series 3, Trek Marlin 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Please bring with you;
- Suitable footwear - no flip flops or crocs
- 50p for locker
- Warm clothes including long trousers/tracksuit bottoms
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time to collect your kit, kitting up and instructor briefing.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Why not check out our other 'Fun for all' sessions, and make this summer all about experiencing new adventures, or how about a 'Personal' session, exclusive for you and up to 5 other people.
Activity: Fun for all: Mountain Biking
Minimum Standard: Ability to ride a bike
Category: Families, Groups and Individuals
Minimum Age: 8yrs+Check dates, prices & book