Join us for a 2 hour journey on the Menai Strait on our Kayaks (Sit on tops - Paddlers with large body types, long legs, or limited flexibility may feel less confined paddling a sit-on-top to the traditional counterparts)
Our exclusive group session is for yourself and up to 5 other people for your very own exclusive adventure. These sessions are all about learning new skills whilst having fun with plenty of laughter involved.
Guided by one of our experienced instructors, all within social distance guidelines, you and other members of your group can paddle on the Strait. Learn new skills, experience local tides and have great fun in the outdoors in a two-hour session on the water. Bring along snacks and drinks to put in a dry bag if you want to stop off for a rest and snack before returning to the centre.
£150 per group of up to 6 people.
We require minimum one participating adult (18+) in each session
Booking will be based on 1 person, once you have place your booking you will receive an email confirmation with a link to the online waiver where all additional participants must complete their information and sign before arrival - without this information and signature, we will not be able to to take you on your adventure - this will be non refundable.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- Sock that cover your ankles
- 50p for locker
Please bring a waterproof jacket, warm clothes and a hat if it's cold; if it's warm you will need sun screen, sunglasses, a hat and cool clothing.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your paddle adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time and wait in your vehicle where your instructor will meet you.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Why not check out our other Family adventures, and make this summer all about experiencing new exhilarating adventures.
Duration: 2 hours
Minimum Standard: None
Minimum Age: 8 yrsCheck dates, prices & book