Join us on a half day private session Windsurfing
If you are missing getting out on boards and that amazing feeling of being powered by the wind and gliding across the water, then join us for a half day of windsurfing.
Our range of boards include big floaty Beaches, Tabou Bullits 145L and 155L, Rocket 135L and Techno’s for any young racers wanting to train we have a great range of Gastraa rigs 4.1m – 7.4m.
Learn a new skill, get your sea legs back or just enjoy the ride and freedom of being back on the water.
£100 half day session - 1 person per session
Where possible the instructor will coach you through how to self help to minimise contact and in the event of intervention being required we will tow behind the safety boat wherever possible.
Sessions may be cancelled at short notice in the event of the conditions not being suitable.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- Sock that cover your ankles
- 50p for locker
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your private session. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time to collect your kit, kitting up and instructor briefing.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Duration: Half day
Time: AM session 9.30 – 12.30 or PM session 1.30 – 4.30
Minimum Standard: Beginner level
Minimum Age: 16 yrsCheck dates, prices & book