Our Youth sessions offer children bags of fun, where they can make new friends and have the freedom to express themselves in a safe, supportive environment with first class care.
This is a half day kids outdoor challenges session, designed for children from 8 years old, it's a good way to exercise and experience that sense of adventure.
This land based session is all about getting kids outdoors, challenging themselves, whilst learning new skills and building confidence.
The session swill consist of outdoor sport and team games, low ropes, to challenging themselves at new heights... literally with a leap of faith on the high ropes.
Remember to bring your sense of Adventure!
NOTE: Children do not need to be accompanied by an adult on our Youth sessions, HOWEVER an adult will need to to remain on site for the duration and help aid kitting up and de-kitting at the start and end of the session.
Please bring with you;
- 50p for locker
- Warm clothes
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time and wait in your vehicle where your instructor will meet you.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Why not check out our other Youth Adventures, from a selection of other half day sessions, and book the morning and afternoon to fill a full day, with supervision by an instructor over lunch.
Activity: Youth Outdoor challenges
Time: 9.30-12.30 & 13.30-16.30 on selected days
Minimum Standard: None
Minimum Age: 8yrsCheck dates, prices & book