Get ready for the ultimate in adventure on this five day action-packed activity week. With excitement and adventure at every turn, you’ll make some fantastic new friends whilst experiencing the thrills and spills of some amazing outdoor activities.
From mountain biking to kayaking, windsurfing to canoeing, den building and bushcraft to stand up paddleboaring, there is never a dull moment.
These activity weeks are great for helping to build your child’s confidence and develop their communication skills.
All in all a truly unforgettable week and fantastic holiday adventure.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- Sock that cover your ankles
- 50p for locker
- Packed lunch
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 30 mins before your adventure start time to collect your kit, kitting up and instructor briefing.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Duration: 5 Days
Suitable For: Anyone
Minimum Age: 8yrs.Check dates, prices & book