Excitement, adventure and more can be found on this adrenaline-fuelled activity week. Aimed at slightly older children than our Adventure week, this week offers slightly more challenging activities.
During this amazing week you’ll get the chance to hit the beach and try your hand at surfing using body boards and sit on top kayaks, ideal for trying out some wave riding.
Back at the Centre you may spend a session whizzing across the Menai Strait in our catamarans, try your hand at the dynamic sport of windsurfing and perhaps go mountain biking and rock climbing. Depending upon the weather, they may also be the opportunity to go Coasteering*, although this cannot be guaranteed.
All in all a truly unforgettable week and fantastic holiday adventure.
*weather and tidal condition dependent
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- Sock that cover your ankles
- 50p for locker
- Packed lunch
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 30 mins before your adventure start time to collect your kit, kitting up and instructor briefing.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Duration: 5 Days
Suitable For: Anyone
Minimum Age: 12yrs.Check dates, prices & book