With action and adventure at every turn, our youth adventure activity club, Menai Dragons, is aimed at 8-17yr olds and is all about having fun outdoors, learning new skills, developing confidence and making lots of new friends along the way.
Become a Menai Dragon and ignite a lifelong passion for outdoor adventure, the weekly sessions include participation and development in a range of activities both water based and land based, from Sailing and Windsurfing to Bushcraft and Climbing, to name just a few.
These sessions run every Saturday, with morning and afternoon sessions to choose from.
These sessions are booked in monthly slots, missed sessions are non refundable.
Plas Menai will provide all necessary personal protective clothing including wetsuits, waterproofs, buoyancy aids and helmets.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- Sock that cover your ankles
- 50p for locker
Please bring a waterproof jacket, warm clothes and a hat if it's cold; if it's warm you will need sun screen, sunglasses, a hat and cool clothing. Whatever the weather you will also need footwear to wear on the water (old trainers).
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time and wait in your vehicle where your instructor will meet you.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Duration: Half day
Time: 09.15-12.30 or 13.15-16.30
Minimum Standard: None
Minimum Age: 8 yrs.Check dates, prices & book