Our Menai Dragons Windsurfing Squad is an opportunity for budding young windsurfers to progress, develop and refine their Windsurfing knowledge and skills.
The Squad will take their windsurfing to the next level and see them entering local and regional events as part of Team Menai Dragons.
Each week the session will cover different aspect of Windsurfing depending on the conditions.
So, whilst some kids are doing the same old, why not do something different and literally have a blast.
Our world class instructors will be there every step of the way to guide, instruct and support.
The Plas Menai team consists a very experienced team of 3 windsurf trainers and 5 advanced instructors all very excited to welcome you to a full windsurfing emersion at our ultimate venue on the Menai Strait where every day the conditions are so different.
Plas Menai will provide all necessary personal protective clothing including wetsuits, waterproofs, buoyancy aids and helmets.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- Sock that cover your ankles
- 50p for locker
- Packed lunch
Please bring a waterproof jacket, warm clothes and a hat if it's cold; if it's warm you will need sun screen, sunglasses, a hat and cool clothing. Whatever the weather you will also need footwear to wear on the water (old trainers).
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time and wait in your vehicle where your instructor will meet you.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Duration: Full day every Saturday
Minimum Standard: Previous experience of Windsurfing
Minimum Age: 8 yrs.Check dates, prices & book