Our Women's Windsurf Club is all about trying something new and forgetting the mental barriers, windsurfing is great for all ages, shapes and abilities.
Our Wednesday evening sessions are designed for women to come and try something completely different with no prior experience required.
It’s a great introduction to windsurfing, for a low cost you get to experience the sport with experienced and qualified instructors, and is also a great social sport.
Windsurfing is a great sport to pick up and it’s relatively easy to learn how to master the basics.
At Plas Menai we provide the very latest equipment which ensures learning how to windsurf is made fun and easy.
It’s a common misconception that windsurfing is hard to learn, in fact it’s a great time for beginners to join the sport. Advancements in the equipment means stability on the board is easier. The sails, masts and booms are a lot lighter meaning you don’t have to worry about trying to pick up a heavy sail which is outdated or too big for your use.
These sessions are booked in monthly slots, missed sessions are non refundable.
Plas Menai will provide all necessary personal protective clothing including wetsuits, waterproofs, buoyancy aids and helmets.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Swimming togs & towel
- Footwear for on the water
- Sock that cover your ankles
- 50p for locker
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time and wait in your vehicle where your instructor will meet you.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
Minimum Standard: None
Minimum Age: 16 yrs.Check dates, prices & book