With accommodation for up to 140, superb catering and classrooms all available on site, Plas Menai makes the ideal base from which to study the local area.
Rich in geographical, geological, and cultural history, north Wales and Anglesey have long been popular locations for field trips. Common field trip topics include;
- History and geography of slate mining; Llanberis, Penryhn and Blaenau Festiniog
- Coastal processes and management; Sand dunes and coastal defences
- Energy production; Nuclear, Tidal, Wind, Hydro-electric
- Glaciated landscapes & rivers; Snowdonia
- Tourism and the impact of the natural environment: Case Study - The Coastal Path
Make the most of staying at Plas Menai and its resources by rewarding your students' hard work and include an activity day or afternoon to their study programme.
If you would like to talk to somebody to discuss your requirements, please contact the relevant team member;
Schools from outside of Wales; Nia Jones firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01248 673943
Ysgolion o Gymru; Charlotte Falck email@example.com neu ffoniwch 01248 673953