Grab your family and friends and join us for a dip in our pool.
We recognise that there has been limited opportunity for children and families to swim indoors together since March. We have therefore programmed sessions mid week and over the weekends for Families or Extended Household groups of up to 6 people You will have ½ the swimming pool for a 45 minute session.
- All Groups must have a participating adult
- Children under the age of 4 must be accompanied in the water by a responsible person over the age of (16+) on a 1 child to 1 adult basis.
- The participating Adult must assist the Lifeguard in ensuring that children adhere to the social distancing rules
- There will be no jumping in or diving from the poolside.
One person per session can view the session from the Gallery area
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines, you can find the additional information on the pool re-opening HERE.
Our changing rooms will not be in use during this period, we are therefore asking all swimmers to come “Beach Ready”
What do we mean by Beach Ready:
• Please shower at home before your swim
• Come ready changed(costume under clothing)
• Changing rooms & showers not available after swimming
• Bring a dry robe or similar to go home in
• Storage boxes will be available on poolside to keep towels, clothing and car keys, please avoid bringing valuables such as purses, wallets and mobile phones into the building.
ALL SESSIONS MUST BE PRE-BOOKED, WE CAN NOT TAKE ANY WALK-INS AT THIS TIME.
Activity: Family Swim
Requirements: Please see session rules
Category: Families, Groups and Individuals