Enjoy a swim with your little one!
We recognise that there has been limited opportunity for parents and their little ones to swim indoors since March. We have therefore programmed sessions mid week for a 45 minute session.
These sessions are aimed at parents with pre-school aged children, we are not specifying a minimum age however PLEASE NOTE lifeguards will not able to hold your child, so your child needs to be able to lie, sit or stand on the poolside whilst you enter and leave the pool.
- Children under the age of 4 must be accompanied in the water by a responsible person over the age of (16+)
- One child to one adult
- There will be no jumping in or diving from the poolside.
One person per session can view the session from the Gallery area
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines, you can find the additional information on the pool re-opening HERE.
Our changing rooms will not be in use during this period, we are therefore asking all swimmers to come “Beach Ready”
What do we mean by Beach Ready:
• Please shower at home before your swim
• Come ready changed(costume under clothing)
• Changing rooms & showers not available after swimming
• Bring a dry robe or similar to go home in
• Storage boxes will be available on poolside to keep towels, clothing and car keys, please avoid bringing valuables such as purses, wallets and mobile phones into the building.
ALL SESSIONS MUST BE PRE-BOOKED, WE CAN NOT TAKE ANY WALK-INS AT THIS TIME.
Activity: Parent and Child Swim
Requirements: Please see session rules
Category: Parent and pre-school age