Swim fit sessions continue!
Join us for another 10 week session from week 12th July to week 13th September 2021.
Our swim fit sessions are booked in 10 week slots, missed sessions are non refundable.
Please note under current guidelines each session is restricted to 6 spaces.
Unfortunately we are not able to open our changing rooms but we do have a successful system whereby the swimmers arrive “beach ready” with costumes under easy to take off clothes so they can undress on poolside at one of our changing bays.
What do we mean by Beach Ready:
- Please shower at home before your swim
- Come ready changed(costume under clothing)
- Changing rooms & showers not available after swimming
- Bring a dry robe or similar to go home in
- Storage boxes will be available on poolside to keep towels, clothing and car keys, please avoid bringing valuables such as purses, wallets and mobile phones into the building.
With limited numbers we can comfortably maintain social distancing, following a one-way system to be able to structure lessons in lanes.
After the sessions, swimmers will need to quickly dry off and dress into dry robes or clothing on poolside to be able to leave and get fully changed/showered at home.
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines, you can find the additional information here on how we are delivering activities safely also including information on entering the centre and the one way system.
Please note: All sessions must be pre-booked and an online waiver must be completed before arrival, the link to this will be in your email confirmation once you have placed your booking.
Adult Swim Fit
- Swim fit sessions continue
- 10 week block
- We kindly ask that you re-book the session times and days that you are currently booked on