Due to Government social distancing guidelines, as this would not be possible to maintain aboard our yacht, we are unable to programme dates for our cruising courses currently. Our customer and staff health and safety is our main priority.
Apologies for an inconvenience caused, we will update this page once we are able to deliver these courses safely, if you would like to be notified of when we can resume our cruising courses, please sign up to our mailing list.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the centre on one of our cruising courses soon.
Day Skipper All in One
- 9 Days (Saturday-Sunday)
- Combines RYA Day Skipper Practical and Theory
- Passage planning, pilotage, skippering responsibilities
RYA Competent Crew/Coastal Skipper
- 5 days (Sunday night - Friday)
- Skilled crew - Getting Started, handling sails, rescuing a person who has fallen overboard
- Captain Coastal - Create path, responsibilities captain, piloting at night
RYA Competent Crew/Day Skipper
- 5 days (Sunday night- Friday)
- Comp Crew - Getting underway, sail handling, man overboard recovery
- Day Skipper -Passage planning, pilotage, skippering responsibilities
RYA Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster Exam
- 2 days (Friday night – Sunday)
- RYA Examiner
- Maximum number of candidates: 4