Build a strong and consistent roll on this one day rolling clinic.
Having the ability to roll consistently in real-life situations, helps to build confidence and open up new possibilities for taking your paddling to the next level in more challenge conditions.
This one day clinic is run in our indoor heated swimming pool, and is designed for non-rollers and those who wish to improve or perfect their technique.
Our coaches will use a variety of techniques, props and video feedback to help you achieve a reliable roll. Whilst we cannot guarantee you will be able to roll by the end of the day, you will be leave with a framework in place which will help you to achieve the goal of a reliable roll.
Please bring with you: Your own paddle if you have one. If you have a sensitivity to chlorine you may want to bring goggles or a nose clip.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BOOK WITH PLAS MENAI NATIONAL OUTDOOR CENTRE
Plas Menai fully supports the government guidelines on the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government advice, we have everything in place to operate safely and follow these guidelines.
- Pre book your adventure online. Booking in advance is essential. We cannot accommodate walk in bookings.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to your email address including all information you will need before arriving at the centre.
- Waivers are online only; a link will be included in your email confirmation for you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you and additional participants, we cannot take you on your activity.
- Arrive 10 mins before your adventure start time and wait in your vehicle where your instructor will meet you.
- If you have your own wetsuits it is preferable to bring them, if not, our instructors will allocate your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet that will have all been cleaned within manufacturer guidelines.
During this time, we have had to adapt areas of our service to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Find out how we are reopening safely here.
The Next Steps: Once you have a reliable roll the possibilities for taking on more challenging conditions really open up. Why not give our Swellies Rock ‘n’ Roll a try, or challenge yourself with our range of expeditions, under the guidance of our experienced kayak instructors.
Duration: 1 Day
Minimum Standard: None
Minimum Age: 16 yrs.Check Dates, Prices & Book