Plas Menai is the National Outdoor Centre for Wales, offering outdoor activities, sailing courses, powerboating, windsurfing, kayaking and much more... We also run a busy programme of outdoor activities for schools, groups, adults, children and the local community.
- Introductory weekend course
- Learn the basics of windsurfing
- Ready-rigged sails to get you on the water more quickly
- Gain RYA Start Windsurfing
- Become an RYA Dinghy Instructor
- Coastal Endorsement
- Practical five day training course
- Includes some evening work
Swimming Pool Timetable Change - 17 April
The swimming pool will only be open for public swimming between 4.30-7.00pm on Sunday 17th April. We apologise for any inconvenience. It will revert to the normal timetable from Monday 18 April.
Adventure – an inspiration for an active outdoor life
Qba sailing at Plas menai on the Menai Strait Year of Adventure Ambassador Lowri Morgan will join Natural Resources Wales, Sport Wales and Visit Wales for a conference looking at how to inspire mor...