Plas Menai is the National Watersports Centre for Wales. We run an extensive programme of technical and coach education courses in dinghy sailing, windsurfing, powerboating cruising and kayaking. We also run a busy programme of outdoor activities for schools, groups, adults, children and the local community.
- Become a kayak L1 coach
- Practical training course
- 5 day course
- Includes 1 day Foundation Safety and Rescue course
- Introductory weekend course
- Learn the basics of windsurfing
- Ready-rigged sails to get you on the water more quickly
- Gain RYA Start Windsurfing
Cyfle arloesol i bobl ifanc hyfforddi fel hyfforddwyr awyr agored
Mae Canolfan Chwaraeon Dŵr Genedlaethol Plas Menai yn cynnal cwrs hyfforddi wyth wythnos i Hyfforddwyr Chwaraeon Dŵr ar gyfer pobl leol ddwyieithog sydd rhwng 18 a 24 oed, a hynny am ddim. ...
Ground-breaking opportunity for young people to train as outdoor instructors
Plas Menai National Watersports Centre is running an eight week Watersports instructor training course for bi-lingual local residents aged between 18-24yrs, with no cost to the participant. The pro...